Site Testing Roles Available
Due to continuing business growth we are looking to recruit technicians to join our testing team
The role involves compliance testing for weathertightness, air tightness and acoustic testing. Full training provided.
The job involves working alone and as part of a team across the south east and beyond. Flexibility is key as the programme can change at very short notice.
- Full Clean driving licence
- Flexible hours
- Weekend working available – Overtime rates
- Working/travelling away from home – all expenses will be paid
- IT skills essential – Word/excel - full training will be provided with specific packages, laptop provided.
- CSCS essential – other requirements include IPAF, but training/courses will be provided for the right candidate.
- Follow all health & safety procedures and all site-specific requirements
- To carry out tasks competently and treat all our customers & colleagues with respect.
- Work in a pro-active manner to meet all our customers’ needs i.e. a get the job done attitude.
General Working Hours:
- Monday – Friday – 8 hours. Any additional hours paid overtime.
- Possible Weekend work available – paid overtime.
- Current workload means around 50-55 hrs per week, Mon-Fri, some weekend working maybe required.
Full training & support will be provided to the right candidates.
In the first instance please contact email@example.com for more information, including details of current/past employment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team with an excellent package for the right candidate(s)